Are you worried that your teen is stressed or depressed?
Are you frustrated with your teen’s lack of communication or defiant behavior?
Are you concerned about your teen’s drug and alcohol use?
We can help!
Welcome to Teen Therapy Center of Silicon Valley
Teen Therapy Center is a private mental health clinic dedicated to providing help and support to teens and their families. To best fit your schedule, we see clients daily including evenings and weekends.
Here are some key areas where we can make a difference for teens:
- Provide strategies to reduce anxiety, stress, depression, hopelessness, or self-doubt
- Motivate teens to find safe, healthy coping skills to replace unhealthy coping skills such as drug or alcohol abuse, self-harm behaviors, and sexual acting out
- Assist teens to improve self-esteem and gain a sense of belonging, competence and responsibility
- Guide teens in learning how to manage anger or control impulsive behavior
- Work with teens to learn how to cope with traumatic events such as death of a loved one or physical/sexual abuse
- Help teens learn to express themselves appropriately and to improve communication
- Support teens in learning how to manage difficult changes in the family or community
- Provide teens with renewed hope and optimism
With so many temptations and choices, a teen can benefit from help to sort through feelings, values, and goals with guidance from a compassionate and knowlegable therapist.
Teen Therapy Center Services
Click on any of the below to learn more!
Teens work individually with a caring, reliable therapist in a safe and confidential environment to achieve their goals.
Teens get to know other teens with similar experiences, while giving and receiving feedback, gaining support, and increasing self-awareness.
Teens and families transform challenging behaviors into positive ones, learn to effectively utilize coping skills, and create long-lasting change with this intensive, collaborative service.